2017 YNOT:

Your place for everything about the St. Louis Cardinals.
Tulcard
Hitting Coach
Hitting Coach

Re: 2017 YNOT:

Postby Tulcard » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:16 pm

The Giants YNOT will not be graded until at least Wednesday more than likely. Chief & Lady Redbird had car trouble and since it is a holiday there naturally is no one working on vehicles until tomorrow. They have no computer access. Hopefully they'll get it fixed tomorrow.
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:43 pm

S.F. Giants YNOT Results

With a score of 20 points, robertleeclark becomes a first time in 2017 YNOT Winner. Nrmlcardfan and Cardsfaninnwmo were tied for 2nd with 13 points. Our TB Answer tells us that Nrmlcardfan will be hitting 2nd and Cardsfaninnwmo will be hitting 3rd.

At the other end of Scores, we find Tulcard and Cardsfan64 tied with the same low score. In this case when looking at the TB answers, we find that Tulcard will be in the Starting Line-up and Cardsfan64 will be the Bat Boy.

Here is the entire Line-up so you can see how you did: Leading off will be our winner: robertleeclark
He is followed by Nrmlcardfan
Cardsfaninnwmo
Lady Redbird
Cardsfan345
Elite59
Chief Redbird
MrsLand
Tulcard

And as previously mentioned Cardsfan64 will be the Bat Boy.

Congratulations to robertleeclark on your first Win of 2017. Also congratulations on your TB answer. You missed the TB answer by two!, Not two-hundred, not two-thousand, but two. That is the closest by-far, of anyone all year on an attendance Tie-Breaker. Congratulations for that 'accuracy' also.

To review the questions for this YNOT, click here. Do not answer the questions! The game is over.

To see the answers everybody submitted, click here.

To see the Graded Spreadsheet, click here.

P.S. Sorry for the lateness of this Report. As Tulcard reported, we had an issue with our truck. It is fixed now and we will pick it up tomorrow morning. Our normal routine should be just that, normal - at least for the next 2 weeks. Then we will be leaving Maine and returning home to Florida. It will take about two weeks to make the journey home to Florida that includes a week in PA and a long weekend in VA to visit family. Looking at the Cardinals Schedule for the end of this month, I should be able to support all my YNOT Tasks with no delays. Questions should be posted in time for everyone to have a chance to get in, and Answers and Scoring reported shortly after each YNOT is over.
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:10 am

Pirates YNOT in St. Louis in September

As the 2017 Season winds down, the Cardinals have several series against our Central Division Rivals. First is the Pittsburgh Pirates who will be in St. Louis this evening at 7:15 p.m. for the start of a 3-game weekend series. The first-pitch is scheduled for 7:15 p.m. this evening. This will be the same time we close entry to this YNOT.

To see the questions and [SUBMIT] your answers, click here.

To review your answers to ensure they were recorded correctly, or, that they were even recorded, click here.

Good Luck

Chief Redbird

P.S. Sorry for such a late submittal of the questions. I was working them last night and lost my Internet connection, so I ended up watching the Wx Channel about the storm headed to my house. After an hour or so, I went to bed. When we got up this morning, Lady Redbird went looking for the questions and didn't find them. When she asked me, it all came back to me. Still didn't have WIFI so had to go to the Campground office to finish up. Hope no one misses this YNOT because I lost WIFI last night.
nrmlcardfan
Prospect
Prospect

Postby nrmlcardfan » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:37 am

Good luck with the storm Chief.
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:54 pm

San Diego YNOT (in California) Results

The San Diego Padres YNOT, like all other YNOTs, produced a Winner and a Bat Boy. The winner is MrsLand who scored 10 points to claim the win. Five other players were tied for second with a score of 8. They are: Nrmlcardfan, Cardsfan64, Elite59,
Tulcard, and Lady Redbird. They are listed in the order of their finish, as determined by their TB answers.

At the other end, we find Chief Redbird with the low score. This means he will be the Bat Boy yet again. This is his sixth time this Season. He has held this position more than anyone else, this season. But, since only nine players entered this YNOT, he is also in the starting line-up, but still has to perform the Bat Boy duties. I got to shake the bad-luck.

Here is the Line-up so you can see how you did. Leading off is our winner, MrsLand
She is followed by: Nrmlcardfan
Cardsfan64
Elite59
Tulcard
Lady Redbird
cardsfaninnwmo
Cardsfan345
Chief Redbird

And as previously mentioned, Chief Redbird will also be performing Bat Boy Duties.

Congratulations to MrsLand on your second win this Season.

To review the questions for this YNOT, click here. Do not answer the questions! The game is over.

Season Totals = 2017 Season Standings
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:37 pm

Pittsburgh Pirates (in St. Louis) YNOT Results

Nrmlcardfan and Elite59 both tied with 15 points to make a claim for the YNOT Win. However, Nrmlcardfan gets the Win because of his TB answer.

At the other end we find srclark2k with the low score, thus he will be the Bat Boy for this YNOT team.

Here is the complete listing so you can see how you did.

Leading off is our winner Nrmlcardfan
He is followed by Elite59
mrsland
Cardsfan345
Cardsfan64
Lady Redbird
Chief Redbird
Cardsfaninnwmo
Tulcard

On the bench we have robertleeclark.

And, as previously mentioned, srclark2k will be the Bat Boy for this YNOT Team.

Congratulations to Nrmlcardfan on your 8th Win this season. No one has won more than you... but, Elite59 has the same number of wins.

However, Elite59 is still atop the Leaders Borard with a total of 538 points. Tulcard is 2nd for the Season with 527 points and Lady Redbird is 3rd for the Season with 509 points, just 2 points ahead of Cardsfaninnwmo.

Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:25 pm

Cincinnati Reds YNOT #3 in St. Louis

The 2017 Season is winding down - we only have six series left to play until the Playoffs begin. All remaining regular season games are with our Central Division Rivals (as was the series that ended yesterday). Cincinnati Reds will be in St. Louis for a 3-game series beginning tomorrow, Tuesday September 12, at 7:15 p.m. CDT. This same time will be when we close entry into this YNOT.

To review your answers to ensure they were recorded correctly, or, that they were even recorded, click here.

Good Luck
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
nrmlcardfan
Prospect
Prospect

Postby nrmlcardfan » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:50 pm

Glad for the win but I missed the Reds series. Was driving from Illinois to Florida to assist hurricane issues.
Cardsfan64
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby Cardsfan64 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:54 pm

Thanks for the chance to try and catch up with you, nrmlcardfan! More importantly, thank you for your willingness to help those affected by the hurricane in Florida! I have family living down there that have some damage but are all fine. Appreciate your servant attitude! You win the Reds YNOT without even entering!
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:53 pm

Chicago Cubs YNOT at Wrigley (3)

Tomorrow, Friday, Sep 15, the Cardinals will be in Chicago for a 3-game series at Wrigley Field. The first-pitch is scheduled for 12:05 p.m. CDT. Although this is an early start, this will be the time we close entry into this YNOT.

Good Luck
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:44 pm

Cincinnati Reds YNOT in St. Louis #3 Results

With a score of 20 points, Lady Redbird claims her 3rd Win of the 2017 Season. However, the real winner is nrmlcardfan who is busy down in Florida Helping the victims of Hurricane Irma and was unable to enter this YNOT. Lady Redbird and I both want to give nrmlcardfan a tip-of-the-hat for his sacrifice to help our fellow Floridians in their time of need.

Also with high scores worth mentioning are cardsfaninnwmo with 18 points, and Tulcard with 16 points.

At the other end of the scores we find Cardsfan64 with the low score, thus making him the Bat Boy for this YNOT Team.

Here is the complete line-up so you can see how you did:

Leading-off is our winner, Lady Redbird.
She is followed by cardsfaninnwmo
Tulcard
Chief Redbird
Elite59
MrsLand
Cardsfan345
robertleeclark
Cardsfan64

Cardsfan64, besides being in the Starting Line-up, will also perform Bat-Boy duties for this YNOT.

Congratulations to our winner, Lady Redbird and thanks to our "real winner", nrmlcardfan.

NOTE: As I write this, there is just over an hour-and-a-half remaining to get in the Chicago Cubs YNOT. The Post with the links to enter is directly above this Post on this same page.
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Cardsfan64
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby Cardsfan64 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:04 pm

Chief, I think you and I are fighting to see who can get the most YNOT losses this year! Not a race I really want to win! Maybe the Cubs YNOT will see both of us towards the top of the leaderboard instead to the bottom!
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:51 pm

Chicago Cubs @ Wrigley YNOT Results

The Cardinals went to Wrigley and got swept! Although one of us picked the Cubs to Win and is the only one to score points on Q1, I don't think he would have picked the Cubs to sweep. But, it did help him to be in a Tie for the Lead-off slot. Actually, 4 players tied for first place with 8 points. The Tie-Breaker determined that they finished in this order: robertleeclark, MrsLand, Cardsfaninnwmo, and Cardsfan345.

At the other end of the scores, we find that 4 players were tied for low-score. Again we look at the TB answer to determine the finish and here we see that Tulcard, Chief Redbird, and Srclark2k will be in the Starting line-up, and Cardsfan64 will be the Bat Boy for this YNOT Team. Unfortunately, this is his 2nd time in-a-row to end up as Bat Boy.

Here is the complete line-up so you can see how this team shook out.

Leading off is our winner, robertleeclark
he is followed by: MrsLand
Cardsfaninnwmo
Cardsfan345

Lady Redbird
Elite59
Tulcard
Chief Redbird
Srclark2k

And as previously mentioned, Cardsfan64 will be the Bat Boy for this team (again).

Congratulations to robertleeclark on your 2nd Win this season.

NOTE: Questions for the Brewers Series will be posted in the morning.

Don't forget to come back and enter the Brewers YNOT which starts on Tuesday.
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Chief Redbird
Everyday Starter
Everyday Starter

Postby Chief Redbird » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:05 pm

Cincinnati Reds YNOT in Cincy (#3)

On Tuesday (after a day-off on the road) the Cardinals will be in Cincinnati for the final time in 2017. The two teams are scheduled to play a 3-game series (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday). The first-pitch time for all three games is 6:10 p.m. CDT. This time on Tuesday is when we will close entry into this YNOT.

Good Luck
Take Care,
Chief Redbird
Elite1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Postby Elite1 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:01 pm

Chief, I would like to change a few of my answers:
Please change question #2, to yes.
Please change the tie breaker, to 62,029
Thanks!